The Kingston Montessori School answers the individual needs of every child. We can often accommodate children who frequented the other Montessori schools or, occasionally, non-Montessori students who would be comfortable in a Montessori program.
Parents interested in registering their child at The Kingston Montessori School should:
- Come and observe the class without their child.
- Complete our application and return with a nonrefundable deposit to reserve a place.
- Make an appointment after school hours so your child can meet his or her teacher and be intriduced to the new environment.
We offer new enrolments beginning in March, after the re-registration of current students.
By registering your child at The Kingston Montessori School, parents make a commitment to:
- Adapt their home environment to their child.
- Participate in the Parents evenings and meetings.
- Participate in two activity days (e.g. craft and gardening).
You may have some questions..
“We are here to answer all of it. You can reach us at 613-548-4138 register for an in-class observation at the Kingston Montessori School or to obtain additional information.
Students since 2008
PHILOSOPHY AND PEDAGOGY
At the Montessori Kingston School children will learn, apply their knowledge and participate actively in the daily aspects of school and home life. Bases on the famous Montessori quote, ” Help me to do it by myself ” children learn the various psychological and developmental stages inherent to their age:
- Adaptation to his/her environment
- Self respect
- Ecological consciousness