La Maison Montessori Kingston answers the individual needs of every child. We accept older children who have attended other Montessori schools or students from other environments who, by their nature, could be part of the Montessori program.
Parents wishing to register their child(ren) at La Maison Montessori Kingston should:
- Come and observe the class without their child.
- Put yourself on the waiting list of the school.
- If a space is available, you will need to complete an application form.
- Make an appointment after school hours so that your child can meet his or her teacher and be introduced to the new environment.
We offer new enrollments to new families starting in April, after the re-registration of current students.
By enrolling your child at La Maison Montessori Kingston, parents make a commitment to:
- Adapt their home environment to that of their child.
- Participate in thematic evenings of discussion and information on Montessori pedagogy and child development.
You may have some questions…
“You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment for an in-class observation at La Maison Montessori Kingston or to obtain additional information.
– Tracy Bénéteau de Laprairie
STUDENTS SINCE THE FOUNDATION
PHILOSOPHY AND PEDAGOGY
At La Maison Montessori Kingston children will learn, apply their knowledge and participate actively in the daily aspects of school and home life. Bases on the famous Montessori quote, “Help me to do it by myself” children learn the various psychological and developmental stages inherent to their age:
- Adaptation to his/her environment
- Self respect
- Ecological consciousness